This site is best viewed with Microsoft Internet Explorer 5, Google-Chrome Version 2.0, Mozilla Firefox Version 3.0, Safari Version 3.1, and Opera Version 9.62 along with your minimum browser version. In the event you don’t meet this minimum condition, you will not have the ability to document your claim via the Web.
We recommend that you record on a weekly basis because claims filed after two days is likely to be considered untimely and will not be paid. Claims are filed to some calendar-week foundation, Sunday through Saturday date. Weekly claims have to be filed within two days of the week end date to your week to be considered timely.
Claims can be filed for a single or more past weeks
Individuals who have not registered a first claim won’t be allowed to submit a weekly claim, to submit a claim please visit the”New Unemployment Claim” from the Oklahoma Unemployment website. Please be sure to copy the confirmation number once the Unemployment claim has been filed as this really is proof the claim has been accepted.
Helpful information when filing for Okay Weekly Claims?
- The legislation provides penalties for false statements including penalties for perjury regarding citizenship status
- Accounts with no activity for 180 days will be removed from the Okay Weekly claims system
- Compensation Insurance payments are taxable
- The weekly claims procedure will take about 5 minutes to finish
- All Info provided by the OK resident will likely soon be listed and also an email will be preserved in the IU database
- Any Questions Regarding the assert process can be directed to 525-1500 for those who reside inside the Oklahoma City area while those calling Cross Country can dial 1-800-555-1554
Unemployment OK Weekly Claims
- This Website requires the usage of Microsoft Internet Explorer 5 as your browser version
- Poor people in the country of Oklahoma can file their weekly claim on line
- Those who do not meet the minimum browser requirement Won’t be able to file an OK IU claim on the Web
- Any questions or issues may be directed to the state via email at: PO Box 52006, Oklahoma City, OK 73152-2006
Residents submitting an initial claim in the state of Oklahoma will need to provide the name and address of the Previous business/company they worked for along with all the reason they no more work in that company (i.e. fired, quit, the company went belly up)
The program is intended to help workers in the significant disaster area get back on their own feet and provide them with funding until they can start working again. It should be noted that the condition of Oklahoma offers Disaster Unemployment Assistance as a result of countries trends to pull tornadoes.