Launched in San Antonio, TX in 1952 from George W. Church, Church’s Chicken is now one of the largest quick service restaurant chicken chains on the planet. Church’s (along with its sister brand Texas Chicken® beyond the Americas) has significantly more than 1,650 locations in 23 states and global lands and system wide sales greater than $1 billion. Church’s focuses primarily on Original and Spicy Chicken freshly prepared throughout your afternoon in tiny batches which can be hand-battered along with double-breaded, Tender Strips®, cakes, honey-butter biscuits created from dirt and freshly roasted, and classic, home-style sides for a great price. For more information, see www.churchs.com.
GRAND PRIZE: A all new 2015 Ford Explorer and a $2,500 prepaid gift card that can be used, if desirable, for gas. Winner is responsible for title, license, registration, dealer prep costs, auto insurance, ongoing maintenance, and other fees associated with decoration. Sponsor will identify all of facets of automobile including but not limited to color of interior and exterior. The rest of the upgrades or features will be allowed only if permitted by delivery dealer and paid for by winner. Winner must be a licensed driver and will have to provide proof of insurance at the time of delivery.
- Win a 2015 Ford Explorer or a variety of Church’s Chicken present cards and or coupons at the Ultimate Cup Holder Giveaway
- The sweepstakes is introduced by Coca Cola in association with Church’s Chicken
- Must be 18 Years Old or older and a valid resident of the USA
- Bonus entries are accessible and contestants are all allowed to enter once a day
In order to go into the promotion contestants will want to search for promotional decals available on 22 fl ounce or 30 fl ounce beverage purchased at a Church’s Chicken. More than $80,000 in prizes will be distributed during the course of the Ultimate Cup Holder Giveaway and ONE lucky winner will drive home a new 2015 Ford Explorer and a year of petrol on your house (that the free gas will probably come in the form of a $2500 test that’s based on the estimated level of gas the winner will probably utilize throughout the course of the year).
Pesky principles and other information associated with the Church’s Giveaway?
- No purchase Must input (see the way to get a free
- 22 fl ounces or A-30 fl ounce beverage are contained in any Church’s Chicken combo meal
- Ultimate Cup Holder Giveaway game piece further down in this post )
- All codes will soon be 10-digit in length and must be input in the Church’s Giveaway promotional web page (see resources below)
The way to enter without purchase?
Only write to: Coca-Cola and Church’s Ultimate Cup Holder Giveaway – Free Sticker, c/o HelloWorld, Inc., PO Box 5014, Department 817379, Kalamazoo, MI, 49003-5014. Please make certain to include appropriate postage you need to include the contestants name, mailing address, phone number(s), email address, and DOB.
Other prizes associated with the Church’s Ultimate Cup Holder Giveaway include $260 Church’s gift certificate, coupons good for a small mashed potatoes and sauce, and a voucher for Church’s honey-butter biscuits (those suckers would be to die for and move great with a fried chicken white meat ).