Better Homes and Gardens, Oceanside Glasstile, GreenHomeGuide.com, and Trex are all teaming up to help you save money and add value to a house with home developments that really make a huge difference. To help you they truly are giving one lucky winner a chance to win $15,000, given in the form of a check, to begin!
BHG $15,000 Home Improvement Sweepstakes is a promotion sponsored by Better Homes and Gardens, in collaboration with Family Circle. Even the sweepstakes promotion is giving homeowners a opportunity to win $15,000 cash prize for the renovation of their domiciles.
BHG Win Home Quick Hits
- Sign up to win a $15,000 check from Meredith Corporation
- The promotion is available to legal residents of the United States that are 21 years of age or elderly
- The 15,000 Spend Less Save Energy Home Improvement Sweepstakes promotion will end on 08/31/15
- Meredith Corporation is headquartered at 1716 Locust St., Des Moines, Iowa
- Anyone found using more than one Email will be deemed ineligible
- Contestants are limited to One (1) entry per person and per email , per site Daily
- Contestants are just Permitted to use one email address when entering the BHG $15,000 Home Improvement Sweepstakes
- Trainers will only have 10 days to claim the 15k prize or a new winner will be selected
The winner will be selected through a random draw, and informed via email and/or email. A cash prize of $15,000 will be awarded to one potential winner by the close of the promotion. Anybody wanting to Get the title of this winner should write to: Winner’s Name, $15,000 Cut Costs Save Energy Home Improvement Sweepstakes, 1716 Locust Street, LS-321, Des Moines, IA 50309.
Better Home and Gardens Profile
- Provides customers with ideas and improvement projects for their home and garden in Magazine format
- Caters to college educated women clients with medium to very high incomes at the United States.
- Better Homes and Gardens has been founded in 1922 and contains pover 7 million subscribers. The firm offers an Australian edition that’s released under under liscense by Pacific Magazines.
Home Makeover is most beneficial option who is unable to afford new home, because it saves money and add value to your dwelling. Are you currently seeking and feeling lack of funds? Better Homes and Gardens and Family Circle include fresh $15,000 cut costs Save Energy Home Improvement Sweepstakes on bhg.com/winhome or familycircle.com/winhome to award your such big prize.